« Home | Bush administration urges Social Security cuts - P... » | Report: U.S. climate research in danger - Climate ... » | Financial Armageddon: The U.S. Is Not Exempt » | Greenspan Concedes Mortgage Dilemma » | Just listening to Howard and even these folks, mak... » | ESPN - Bears lose starters Brown, Dvoracek for sea... » | Bin Laden tape assails Democrats on Iraq - Politic... » | Tiger, Els complain about PGA Tour playoffs - Golf... » | Ok, here it is: I am now in my fourth decade on th... » | Warming could worsen inland storms - Climate Chang... » 

Monday, September 24, 2007 

Dude,
No one has said it yet, but welcome buddy. Seems even 60 minutes man wanted to treat you as the antichrist right away. I wouldn't welcome you to dinner my friend, but please do enjoy the best country in the world. I know a lot of our citizens are acting like what you say or think really matters, but I don't really care dude. I like it that you have decided to come visit the best country in the world. It's an honor and enjoy it and I do apologize that some of these folks seem to want to treat you as a bitch right away.

Regards, me

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates