« Home | Warming could worsen inland storms - Climate Chang... » | Love,I think your golf instructor was right about ... » | ESPN - TrueHoop » | I got to see 300 last night which was a great movi... » | ESPN - TrueHoop » | Number 756 from Barry Bonds. Look close like eve... » | Talking Points Memo | » | Sear and Rude Jude, from Shade45, you are awesome.... » | ESPN - Sobel: PGA Championship live blog - Golf » | I haven't thought through all the ramifications, b... » 

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 

Ok, here it is: I am now in my fourth decade on this spinning, whirling bubble. Have I taken this fact well? No, not really. But to just vent a bit here because I don't know much where else to send this:

I wish I had my sister back. I am done with the weird chick who sends me birthday cards with the whole 'have a blessed day' thing or whatever. Where have you gone sis?

I wonder about damn near my whole extended family on my mom's side. Are you all just totally jealous bitches or what is your major malfunction you fucks? Pull it together and start treating your family decently for chrissakes. I know that we are physically distant from each other but does that mean that we have to be emotionally and spiritually and soulfully distant from each other more so than I am with the nice lady at Baja Fresh? (Btw, you are very nice to say hi to me all the time and remember my name and I am an ass for not learning your name yet.) Have I not taken enough steps to be close to all you distant cold fucks? To sum up: fuck you.

Ok, on the bright side:

I am so thankful for having an awesome grandpa in my life now - Sir, I love ya. Not sure if you know what you mean to me, but suffice it to say I never had a grandpa before that I knew and you have really filled that hole in my life.

I am thankful to have so many friends so close to me and that I think we would all do anything for each other.

I am thankful for a great woman in my life and a funny little cat who crawls into the TV stand (did you want to get to that wrench set that was on the ground? Cause, if so: great success!) and a vocal lil pup who isn't little anymore.

I am thankful for great family members - some close to home, some far away and some just jet setting, but all close to my heart.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates