« Home | Ok, here it is: I am now in my fourth decade on th... » | Warming could worsen inland storms - Climate Chang... » | Love,I think your golf instructor was right about ... » | ESPN - TrueHoop » | I got to see 300 last night which was a great movi... » | ESPN - TrueHoop » | Number 756 from Barry Bonds. Look close like eve... » | Talking Points Memo | » | Sear and Rude Jude, from Shade45, you are awesome.... » | ESPN - Sobel: PGA Championship live blog - Golf » 

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 

Tiger, Els complain about PGA Tour playoffs - Golf - MSNBC.com

Tiger, Els complain about PGA Tour playoffs - Golf - MSNBC.com

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to work four weeks in a row (or something like that)!

On the other hand I do wonder if the PGA is over exposing itself a bit - ask 50 cent bout that.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates