« Home | It's Not Fun, So Why Do We Do It? (Farewell to the... » | I went to the woods because I wished to live delib... » | "... I'm just here, brother, trying to exist in a ... » | Hello, God? It's Me, Dubya / Lord? Bush here. I'm ... » | MSNBC - Sen. Edwards: �I had to stand up and say n... » | "I love those who can smile in trouble, who can ga... » | Great points today JV. Sometimes you go a little ... » | Good points below, thanks to Altercation. Name: J... » | MSNBC - Title not enoughfor Kobe, Jackson says: "'... » | MSNBC - 'The Dots Never Existed': "'Let's keep in ... » 

Thursday, July 15, 2004 

Perception Gap in Iraq (washingtonpost.com): "To the relief of the White House, the American public and media seem to be slowly trying to tune out Iraq's continuing violence. Accounts of all but spectacular assaults slide deeper into network news broadcasts and the inside pages of newspapers as the summer and the U.S. presidential campaign progress. "

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates