« Home | I went to the woods because I wished to live delib... » | "... I'm just here, brother, trying to exist in a ... » | Hello, God? It's Me, Dubya / Lord? Bush here. I'm ... » | MSNBC - Sen. Edwards: �I had to stand up and say n... » | "I love those who can smile in trouble, who can ga... » | Great points today JV. Sometimes you go a little ... » | Good points below, thanks to Altercation. Name: J... » | MSNBC - Title not enoughfor Kobe, Jackson says: "'... » | MSNBC - 'The Dots Never Existed': "'Let's keep in ... » | New York Daily News - Daily Dish & Gossip - Trump ... » 

Wednesday, July 14, 2004 

It's Not Fun, So Why Do We Do It? (Farewell to the Corps: Col Wayne Shaw, USMC): "We must reverse these trends. There will be a new 'evil empire' eventually. Sacrifices will need to be made and perhaps many things cannot change but first and foremost we must fix our leadership problems. The rest will take care of itself. If we can only fix the leadership problem....Then, I still can't promise you 'fun' but I can promise you the reward and satisfaction of being able to look into the mirror for the rest of your life and being able to say: 'I gave more to America than I ever took from America....and I am proud of it.'
Semper Fi and God Bless you."

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates