« Home | Hello, God? It's Me, Dubya / Lord? Bush here. I'm ... » | MSNBC - Sen. Edwards: �I had to stand up and say n... » | "I love those who can smile in trouble, who can ga... » | Great points today JV. Sometimes you go a little ... » | Good points below, thanks to Altercation. Name: J... » | MSNBC - Title not enoughfor Kobe, Jackson says: "'... » | MSNBC - 'The Dots Never Existed': "'Let's keep in ... » | New York Daily News - Daily Dish & Gossip - Trump ... » | TomPaine.com - 4000 Scientists Confront Bush Admin... » | Salon.com Books | Citizen Flynt: "Many legal argum... » 

Wednesday, July 14, 2004 

"... I'm just here, brother, trying to exist in a world where nobody knows what they're doing. We don't know what's going on. ... I'm tyrannical, because I'm not happy with myself. I don't care if I live or die. I don't give a &%$# about any of you all -- but I do. ... I don't know if I've ever loved anybody. I definitely don't think anybody will ever love me. ... I've got serious demons I'm fighting." --Mike Tyson

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates