« Home | Thousandth U.S. soldier dies in War on Terror. | M... » | t r u t h o u t - Michael Moore | The Patriot Act:... » | MSNBC - A future for glass in a hydrogen economy? » | Good evening. Just got back from a good bike ride... » | CNN.com - 9/11 panel stands by finding on al Qaeda... » | Spiderman: 3 stars. » | The quote at the top? It goes something like this... » | ESPN.com: Page 2 - Lance by a landslide » | We are coming up to one of my most favorite days o... » | BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Iranian woman 'gi... » 

Wednesday, July 07, 2004 

Adam's Journal: "Sunday, December 7th, 2003


8:20 pm - pish-posh
not doing anything particularly interesting right now, just meandering my last few minutes of a nice relaxing Sunday away...
This'll be a nice, shory week for me - Demara is coming out thursday for the Ball, and then we're flying back to Cali this upcoming weekend together - it's going to be so great. I even get a decent amount of time at home.
So anyway, I think I'm going to lie down. Yeah.
*slump*

current mood: blah "

Heartbreaking. This is the last post from a soldier before his death.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates