« Home | "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." Tupac ... » | I am no longer independant. One thing I have been... » | Random thought day: Dollar is falling. What does... » | Just saw this. Awesome. Thanks to Glorifying the... » | Happy New Year y'all. Have a good one. It is goi... » | You think that last quote is scary? Check this. ... » | "... I'm just here, brother, trying to exist in a ... » | Driving home from work today I got to thinking abo... » | Google News » | Welcome back to the blogger page with the mostest.... » 

Wednesday, January 14, 2004 

Hello and welcome. Just wanted to write in real quick before I go play Lord of the Rings, the Two Towers (awesome game by the way). I still have a few things I need to unlock on it :) God, I love still being a kid in my mind.

Anyway, wanted to write in to talk about what a great day it was yesterday. I think (hope) that I might be changing jobs soon to work with a great customer nearby my house (high tech hardware customer). It cannot come fast enough because while I think the aims that we are headed towards at corporate are good, I really think we are going about some things in a backwards way. Not to bore you with the details, but the message I have been trying to get across is, satisfaction starts in the field... it does not start at corporate. Are you getting any of this? Suffice it to say I do not think my current group is going to be successful, at least in the short term.

Also yesterday the president of our company responded to an email I sent him and seemed to respond pretty positively. It is a good feeling.

On another note, went snowboarding for the first time this weekend. I really do not understand the whole skiing vs. snowboarding thing going on as damn if they don't seem real similar to me. I guess it is just human nature to find some sort of difference and dwell on it, fuck if I know. Gotta make the decision soon though: whether to buy a new set of skis or go with a board... pretty hard decision at this point mainly cause the boots are so much more comfortable on the board.

All right y'all. Peace out. Make love.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates