« Home | Random thought day: Dollar is falling. What does... » | Just saw this. Awesome. Thanks to Glorifying the... » | Happy New Year y'all. Have a good one. It is goi... » | You think that last quote is scary? Check this. ... » | "... I'm just here, brother, trying to exist in a ... » | Driving home from work today I got to thinking abo... » | Google News » | Welcome back to the blogger page with the mostest.... » | Slow Christmas here so I thought I might write in ... » | Just wanted to write in on this day of our Lord, 2... » 

Wednesday, January 07, 2004 

I am no longer independant.

One thing I have been thinking about quite a bit recently is: where has the leadership gone? Our country doesn't seem to have great leadership. Seems we just had another 35 amazing men and women injured today. This from today... I obviously could go on.

And my company has even worse leadership. I can't even express how bad. To me, it seems simple: communicating, listening and making decisions. Is it more complicated? I imagine you could add, 'have a human touch'. But beyond that it seems like one of the easier jobs at a company, that is being a manager. Well, from almost the top down my company seems to screw it up.

On the bright side I am drinking a Bass Pale Ale right now. Those English know how to make a beer. No offence to Anchor though. Butta.

This shit is interesting, kinda been trying to follow it, but really no info is coming through about it. I'll also admit, I like reading about the Prez's daughters smoking pot.

out

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates