« Home | My friend the late Carl Sagan, whose idea it was t... » | We shall overcome, we shall overcome, We shall ove... » | There are times... when you'll need someone... I w... » | Hello and welcome. Just wanted to write in real q... » | "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." Tupac ... » | I am no longer independant. One thing I have been... » | Random thought day: Dollar is falling. What does... » | Just saw this. Awesome. Thanks to Glorifying the... » | Happy New Year y'all. Have a good one. It is goi... » | You think that last quote is scary? Check this. ... » 

Sunday, January 18, 2004 

I just had the opportunity to read this. Very sad. I hope the mess that our country has made can somehow quickly be fixed and this great land that they call Iraq can have some years of healing. They deserve it and we keep going after them with our war machine. For what? Oh, yes. I have an idea for you Mr. President or you, Mr. Future President: announce that you are not interested in the moon or Mars until things are fixed here in America, here on our globe. Fix them by finding a renewable energy source for everyone and a way to express the limits of our planet plainly, so that we may all contribute. Please do not spend your time trying to sell Iraqi Dinars and undermine a great people. I am sorry Raed, I hope that we do better for you real soon.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates