« Home | Saw a funny commercial tonight during the NBA bask... » | Heard of the Gaia Hypothesis? Would the recent lo... » | "At this time it appears to be a single individual... » | We have a funny situation going on now that I had ... » | I had to write this to 60 minutes in regards to th... » | Did have to share this. He puts it as well as pos... » | It sometimes seems as if we are in a race between ... » | Mr. President,I saw the recent meeting you hoped t... » | of course he says it way better than anyone:Did we... » | Tiger I am not sure who is advising you to hide ou... » 

Monday, April 19, 2010 

So I wrote this. Then I read this. I realized I was an idiot, but that doesn't mean that I don't still look at our Earth as the truly godly thing that I do.

On a related note I read just this evening that Google has released some more details about the break-in. Interesting to see where this will go, but also interested to read they called their password project Gaia (now 'Single Sign-On'? Huh? Did the Google machine creativity run out?)

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates