« Home | CNN.com - DeLay criticizes Supreme Court justice -... » | Peace be to those who suffered at the hands of Tim... » | The Washington Note Archives: "The Senators today ... » | Thank you blogger for providing me this outlet. I... » | The New York Review of Books: Iraq: The Real Elect... » | Iceberg takes bite out of Antarctica - LiveScience... » | America: The land of the medicated? - Health Care ... » | The letter writer:Hypocrisy is what bothers me so ... » | -THE CUNNING REALIST-: "As I argued in this recent... » | Sounds of the sea has scientists concerned - Envir... » 

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 

ESPN.com: Page 2 : The Shinebox

What an interesting situation. And I can't help but agree with the one guy who wrote in about VC asking, is there one guy in the world with less heart in a more athletic body? Good question, that.

That is what always amazed me about him... he could fucking fly, but just was not a gamer by himself. Now, he gets to feed off Kidd's killer instinct which is great for him, but when he doesn't have this, man. It is ugly.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates