« Home | The New York Review of Books: Iraq: The Real Elect... » | Iceberg takes bite out of Antarctica - LiveScience... » | America: The land of the medicated? - Health Care ... » | The letter writer:Hypocrisy is what bothers me so ... » | -THE CUNNING REALIST-: "As I argued in this recent... » | Sounds of the sea has scientists concerned - Envir... » | Einstein's revolution enters second century - - MS... » | It's Albert's world. We just live in it. - - MSNBC... » | The Artistry Of Mr. Maddux - Newsweek Columnists -... » | 10 years after terror, radical right still a threa... » 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 

Thank you blogger for providing me this outlet. I could just fucking scream right now.

I guess in a way I am quitting, but in another way I am just doing what is best for me. After banging my head against the fucking proverbial wall for so long it is just like, ok, you fucking win – everything is about you.

What am I talking about you might ask? I am talking about one of the most narcissistic people I have ever met in my life. So much so that she infects other people around with this too. It is like a fucking disease.

PLEASE NOTE: Not every fucking thing is about you and your money and status. Almost nothing is about that I am sorry to tell you. You fucking bitch.


Now I would never dis my own mama just to get recognition. Take a second to listen for you think this record is dissin,' / But put yourself in my position.
-- Cleaning Out My Closet Lyrics
Artist: Eminem

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates