« Home | Thank you blogger for providing me this outlet. I... » | The New York Review of Books: Iraq: The Real Elect... » | Iceberg takes bite out of Antarctica - LiveScience... » | America: The land of the medicated? - Health Care ... » | The letter writer:Hypocrisy is what bothers me so ... » | -THE CUNNING REALIST-: "As I argued in this recent... » | Sounds of the sea has scientists concerned - Envir... » | Einstein's revolution enters second century - - MS... » | It's Albert's world. We just live in it. - - MSNBC... » | The Artistry Of Mr. Maddux - Newsweek Columnists -... » 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 

The Washington Note Archives: "The Senators today -- Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd, John Kerry, George Voinovich, Chuck Hagel, and probably many others whom I could not hear as my phone rang off the hook -- deserve enormous credit for not letting good policy and good decisions come undone by the White House's obsession with winning."

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates