« Home | Talking Points Memo: by Joshua Micah Marshall: "An... » | MSNBC - Billboard escalates Cuban Christmas crisis » | To my angel: I hope your day is going well. At t... » | Yahoo! News - 2004 Signals More Global Warming, Ex... » | MSNBC - 2004 was fourth-warmest year on record » | Good afternoon etherworld. Wanted to post a pictu... » | MSNBC - Can MoveOn Move On?: "French general Ferdi... » | MSNBC - Rumsfeld under fire for handling of Iraq: ... » | Boxer criticizes vetting of security nominee / She... » | "I was a warrior. You know? I always have been. I’... » 

Monday, December 20, 2004 

MSNBC - Bush: Rumsfeld doing 'a really fine job': "President Bush defended embattled Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld on Monday, saying the Pentagon chief was doing a really fine job."

Begs the question of what would be a poor job? Ah, fuck it.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates