« Home | Yahoo! News - 2004 Signals More Global Warming, Ex... » | MSNBC - 2004 was fourth-warmest year on record » | Good afternoon etherworld. Wanted to post a pictu... » | MSNBC - Can MoveOn Move On?: "French general Ferdi... » | MSNBC - Rumsfeld under fire for handling of Iraq: ... » | Boxer criticizes vetting of security nominee / She... » | "I was a warrior. You know? I always have been. I’... » | TIME - Tony Karon - : Iraq Civilian Casualties? Wh... » | MSNBC - U.S. soldiers take complaints to new level... » | MSNBC - Nobel prize awarded to environmentalist: "... » 

Thursday, December 16, 2004 

To my angel:

I hope your day is going well. At the risk of annoying you I justwant to let you know how important you are and what you are worth tome and many others.I hope that we can join in this view together.

That we can both startfeeling sometimes annoyingly optimistic with one another and what ourfuture holds. It is not easy work, but truly needed especially these days.

There are so many things to be positive about: how beautiful you are, the beautiful home that you own, the great little pets, the great jobs that we both have, the amazing state and country we live in, the amazing future that is out there for both of us if we set our minds to it and all the people who love you and would be there for you through anything. So little else truly matters.

It turns out I guess that this first month has not been so easy and it started so well. Hopefully we will get a chance to talk about this soon (maybe tonight depending on your schedule and mine [I need to dosome shopping... ugh!]). I so want to show you the Light and I want to understand better if perhaps you see it, but maybe just not with me, or you just are not into it. All these things and you are so exceptional- you deserve what your heart is telling you. I hate seeing you cry and I feel like I cause it... that I am not doing enough right. We deserve so much more. Love, me

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates