« Home | MSNBC - Rumsfeld under fire for handling of Iraq: ... » | Boxer criticizes vetting of security nominee / She... » | "I was a warrior. You know? I always have been. I’... » | TIME - Tony Karon - : Iraq Civilian Casualties? Wh... » | MSNBC - U.S. soldiers take complaints to new level... » | MSNBC - Nobel prize awarded to environmentalist: "... » | MSNBC - Shipwreck off Alaska becomes major oil spi... » | Thank you for your thoughtful response to a piece ... » | CNN.com - Students fight�for right to bare all - D... » | Raed in the Middle: "This remark also distills the... » 

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 

MSNBC - Can MoveOn Move On?: "French general Ferdinand Foch at the second battle of the Marne in World War I: �My center is giving way, my right is pulled back� Situation excellent. I shall attack.� "

Great quote. Words to live by.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates