« Home | MSNBC - Rumsfeld under fire for handling of Iraq: ... » | Boxer criticizes vetting of security nominee / She... » | "I was a warrior. You know? I always have been. I’... » | TIME - Tony Karon - : Iraq Civilian Casualties? Wh... » | MSNBC - U.S. soldiers take complaints to new level... » | MSNBC - Nobel prize awarded to environmentalist: "... » | MSNBC - Shipwreck off Alaska becomes major oil spi... » | Thank you for your thoughtful response to a piece ... » | CNN.com - Students fight�for right to bare all - D... » | Raed in the Middle: "This remark also distills the... » 

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 

Good afternoon etherworld.

Wanted to post a picture of Nightcrawler here, but it seems too difficult. (BAMF!) will have to do. I think I have been playing too much X-Men: Legends.

Interesting quality, that. Always intrigued me... being able to teleport. To just disappear. More amazing to me than most any of the other X-Men characters not just for abilities, but the man too. A devil with a tail, scars and tattoos all over his body and yet so spiritual and kind. Of all the Marvels...

Rambling thoughts here on this quiet December 14.

Now that I am away from Dragon Lady's' and Little Big Man's dark land I want to say to you, employee's and customers how sorry I am that things turned out as they did. $10billion speaks very loudly no? Not unlike the dark whisperings that come to us all at times. Why not turn away?

Such an illusion we have created for ourself here, with this money thing. Some are worthy because they have it, some aren't cause they don't. Or that is what they (what we?) want you to believe. Or believe that because you have god in your heart and in your mind that things will be better later. Such sad, pitiful illusions. The moment is so precious, now.

Sent some emails to my old coworkers today. One responded about his excitement and that he thought the L Land was doing well and on the right track to take us down and take others down. Like I wrote, we will see. Personally, I think this next decade will be a fun one and we shall see the tides continue to break apart those that are not honest with themselves and honest with others. There is only so long a company can last by alienating clients, employees and doing a bad job at customer service. Maybe that is just me or is Tommy's world the blueprint for this on a small scale?

Rambling thoughts on these fun holiDays.



Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates