« Home | ABC News: School Talent Show Draws Secret Service:... » | I wrote the former post in in jest of course. But... » | Yahoo! News - Falwell Plans for 'Evangelical Revol... » | The Arctic is melting | Metafilter: "Junk science.... » | Democracy Now! | Confessions of an Economic Hit Ma... » | Thich Nhat Hanh on the Iraq prison abuse scandal -... » | Thich Nhat Hanh on the Iraq prison abuse scandal -... » | MSNBC - A Lingering Sense of Loss: "My fifth and f... » | I think this is an interesting exploration. Of co... » | The Memory Hole > The Anti-war Speech That Earned ... » 

Monday, November 15, 2004 

Tali-banned | Metafilter: "Come you masters of war
You that build all the guns
You that build the death planes
You that build the big bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks"

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates