« Home | I wrote the former post in in jest of course. But... » | Yahoo! News - Falwell Plans for 'Evangelical Revol... » | The Arctic is melting | Metafilter: "Junk science.... » | Democracy Now! | Confessions of an Economic Hit Ma... » | Thich Nhat Hanh on the Iraq prison abuse scandal -... » | Thich Nhat Hanh on the Iraq prison abuse scandal -... » | MSNBC - A Lingering Sense of Loss: "My fifth and f... » | I think this is an interesting exploration. Of co... » | The Memory Hole > The Anti-war Speech That Earned ... » | ACIA Display » 

Monday, November 15, 2004 

ABC News: School Talent Show Draws Secret Service: "The 1963 song ends with the lyrics: 'You might say that I'm young. You might say I'm unlearned, but there's one thing I know, though I'm younger than you, even Jesus would never forgive what you do � And I hope that you die and your death'll come soon. I will follow your casket in the pale afternoon. And I'll watch while you're lowered down to your deathbed. And I'll stand o'er your grave 'til I'm sure that you're dead.' "

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates