« Home | TomPaine.com - Blogs: "The Post, surprisingly for ... » | The New York Times > Opinion > Op-Ed Columnist: Sl... » | MSNBC - Eminem�s new CD delivers » | Tali-banned | Metafilter: "Come you masters of war... » | ABC News: School Talent Show Draws Secret Service:... » | I wrote the former post in in jest of course. But... » | Yahoo! News - Falwell Plans for 'Evangelical Revol... » | The Arctic is melting | Metafilter: "Junk science.... » | Democracy Now! | Confessions of an Economic Hit Ma... » | Thich Nhat Hanh on the Iraq prison abuse scandal -... » 

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 

It is sometimes tough, in these times of negativity, to get the word out. It is hard to get the word in. I struggle against this, but I can't do it for everyone can I? To let people know that the Light is there for them, too.

Something I almost never read, wrote to me today to say this same message. To say, 'move on'. It is difficult to do though. It is difficult not to share that Light and love I found there on the floor of that hotel, with my little radio. It is difficult not to share that feeling there, that has not left. But it is not wanted so often. 'The glass is half full' 'You are just in relationships for the money and status'. Huh?

Floating above the world, the birds must laugh. It must have a chuckle too. Or It just shakes It's head and moves on, to another world and another development. Don't leave me yet though, please. I am here for you, I want to carry that message.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates