« Home | BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Music | Eminem video ur... » | Eschaton: "Leadership is something that has fascin... » | http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6289722/ Is it too lit... » | interesting article and thesis and a good point. I... » | 'I'm not a biter, I'mma writer for myself and othe... » | When repayment? Hopefully soon we might start to ... » | "One day I was driving from my house to the stadiu... » | My man, Jon. STEWART: And come work for us,... » | The indicator species. » | Hello Angel, hello wwworld. Coming to you straig... » 

Thursday, October 28, 2004 

MSNBC - The Overlitigated Election: "And when the president talks about the high cost of unnecessary lawsuits yet ignores the damage being done by his own personal full-employment program for lawyers, he only validates what John Edwards (that trial lawyer!) has been arguing for the last two years in his �Two Americas� speech. There do seem to be two sets of rules in Bush�s America: one for him and his, and another for everybody else."

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates