« Home | When repayment? Hopefully soon we might start to ... » | "One day I was driving from my house to the stadiu... » | My man, Jon. STEWART: And come work for us,... » | The indicator species. » | Hello Angel, hello wwworld. Coming to you straig... » | http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6237349/ We shulda li... » | It Will All Be Over Soon BushCo? Kerry? SUV glutto... » | http://metafilter.com/mefi/36022 Interesting topi... » | SI.com - Magazine - Tom Verducci: Severing Bonds -... » | MSNBC - Altercation: "GEORGE W. BUSH (with Bill O'... » 

Friday, October 22, 2004 

'I'm not a biter, I'mma writer for myself and others.' Jay z.

Sunny outside today, sunny in. Changes are afoot my dear reader- what do they hold in store? That is the real question and we shall see.

On another subject, here at work I was thinking this morning that working at a smaller company is like playing 3on3 versus 5on5. How do I see myself in the 5on5 game? Effective, but sometimes confused about my role especially when it is a pick up game and you don't know the playa's that well. How do I see myself in the 3on3 game? I never lose.

Noticed something else funny this morning and bodes well for the company. Our CEO is right brained and CFO is left brained. How do you tell? Which part of a room a person concentrates on when they are publicly speaking. It is a good blend and a successful mix. Just wait. $40/share is nothing.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates