« Home | CNN.com - Bush�declines NAACP invitation - Jul 8, ... » | MSNBC - A Foul Mouth And Manhood: "That's a guy th... » | The Iraq Page - Adam Estep » | Adam's Journal: "Sunday, December 7th, 2003 8:20... » | Thousandth U.S. soldier dies in War on Terror. | M... » | t r u t h o u t - Michael Moore | The Patriot Act:... » | MSNBC - A future for glass in a hydrogen economy? » | Good evening. Just got back from a good bike ride... » | CNN.com - 9/11 panel stands by finding on al Qaeda... » | Spiderman: 3 stars. » 

Thursday, July 08, 2004 

I wonder if Bush is appealing to his base by not going to a NAACP event? Hmmmm... I get the feeling the racist (bigot? redneck?) card is his ace in the hole. Pitiful.

So here we are on the 8th day of July, year of our Lord 2004. Whats going on with you? Me, just chilling here at work.

Loving the new schedule, once I get up. Doing a little 7-4 these days. I get the feeling I have been a bit too negative recently so I will not belabor the issue, but it is safe to say that Dragon Lady's efforts to fire me when she was the boss have continued into the present. How do I know? Well, a number of reasons, but the main one being this pitiful expense report I submitted and the way it was handled. As best I can figure the thought from my loving supportive leaders was that I was trying to scheme the company or steal money of some sort. How much was this expense report? $430 or so. Seems like a lot perhaps, but in reality would I sell my honor and dignity and rip off the entity that has been paying my bills (because at the end of the day they are very nice about that) for this amount of money? Any amount? No.

I think it is just another example of folks, Dragon Lady in particular, thinking they are so smart and yet, with their actions, displaying themselves as not so smart at all. How much time and salary was wasted on this witch hunt? Joke is on you when you log on to Msnbc.com and see the stock price (I have none ;).

Is this to say that I am all that smart as my sister thinks that I think I am? I sometimes like to think that I am educated because I work at it, but I think the smartest thing I ever learned is that I do not have all the answers and I am no better than anybody else- we are all just different. And I have embraced the differences, even love them. I try to approach things with innocent eyes and an open heart. It leads to pain sometimes and difficulty, but with this approach I do not think you can go wrong in the end.

The meek shall inherit the earth. (Funny joke that Mr. David Cross [go buy his 'Its not funny' cd, I'm tellin ya] told about this phrase. Goes something like this: So we are going to the moon now eh? Didn't know there was oil up there too, but what do I know? We are going to be establishing moon bases up there and possibly going from there to Mars... pretty cool. Problem I see though is that I don't think regular people will get a chance to go up there. Those rich fucks that do, you know what they will be saying don't you? 'The moon is for us... you didn't hear? The meek shall inherit the earth.')

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates