« Home | Just saw this. Awesome. Thanks to Glorifying the... » | Happy New Year y'all. Have a good one. It is goi... » | You think that last quote is scary? Check this. ... » | "... I'm just here, brother, trying to exist in a ... » | Driving home from work today I got to thinking abo... » | Google News » | Welcome back to the blogger page with the mostest.... » | Slow Christmas here so I thought I might write in ... » | Just wanted to write in on this day of our Lord, 2... » | Give. » 

Tuesday, January 06, 2004 

Random thought day:

Dollar is falling. What does this mean? It seems... bad? No wait, good!? Fuck, I have no idea. I will tell you though my coworker in Europe is getting killed by it. Company sent him over there, but for some reason is continuing to pay him in dollars so not only did his pay not go up (as things are more expensive where he is), but now are in fact going down day by day.

We made it to Mars. Holy shit. I really am amazed with this especially after seeing on the NewsHour last night how it was all done. Incredible. One part that me and the house found a little BS about the report though was that this dude from JPL was talking about how it was just as complex 'unfurling' the rover as it was to land it on the planet. Um, seems a little hard to believe after seeing the grafix, but shit, what do I know? Point is, great job JPL... great job indeed. Counterpoint: $400 mil to see some red rocks.

When your company has made you spend hours upon hours doing something that almost immediately was scrapped afterwards do you return the money they paid you? Should you?

When you get someone to admit fault and take responsibility, but they do it completely half heartedly and without really believing anything they are saying to you, what do you do? Seriously. email me at nathanbut6332@hotmail.com

Peace out y'all.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates