« Home | The 6 Most Badass Stunts Ever Pulled in the Name o... » | Well I continue to be a bit scared about this. No... » | You and your puny salary / You think a $100K salar... » | Now I can't say I love this except for the end whi... » | Almost 4,000 die in cyclone in Myanmar; Toll could... » | Here we sit on this day of our lord just past 4/20... » | iGoogle » | An open letter to Charlie Gibson and George Stepha... » | ESPN Page 2 - Simmons: NBA MVP breakdown, Part II:... » | HBO: Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel - Stories - Th... » 

Monday, June 02, 2008 

ESPN: Chat with Bill Simmons - SportsNation

ESPN: Chat with Bill Simmons - SportsNation: "The car flags are amazing. I can't say enough about them. It's the all time yahoo move."

I could not agree more. I am not sure what the statement is supposed to be with the whole car flag thing but it is really terrible. Bumper stickers not enough anymore? Luckily this is a southern california thing.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates