« Home | ITV News - US 'no' to carbon cap » | The entire government has failed us on Iraq - Coun... » | Google, Salesforce.com Discuss Alliance » | BTW, they have redeemed themselves recently. Good... » | ESPN.com - NBA/PLAYOFFS2007 - Amare, Diaw suspende... » | ESPN.com: Page 2 : Bill Simmons Blog » | Sorry Mark. But a big congratulations to the men ... » | Arctic ice cap melting 30 years ahead of forecast ... » | ESPN.com - MLB - Cubs lose Prior for season after ... » | White House insiders: Gonzales hurt himself before... » 

Friday, June 15, 2007 

I Do Not Have $1 Million / Ergo, I cannot buy a delicious home in San Francisco. Ergo, I am screwed forever

I Do Not Have $1 Million / Ergo, I cannot buy a delicious home in San Francisco. Ergo, I am screwed forever: "Hey, is a humble, well-designed million-dollar pad in the city really too much to ask?"

If it is you who has to go then I will have no reason to go to sfgate.com my friend.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates