« Home | Sorry Mark. But a big congratulations to the men ... » | Arctic ice cap melting 30 years ahead of forecast ... » | ESPN.com - MLB - Cubs lose Prior for season after ... » | White House insiders: Gonzales hurt himself before... » | Is it time for action yet?If not now, when? » | LOST sucked last night and the week before. So sa... » | 'I was telling some friends the other day, my anal... » | “like a normal outdoor market in Indiana in the su... » | When will we wisen up and clean up our environment... » | Of all the dirty things done to be taken down for ... » 

Friday, May 04, 2007 

ESPN.com: Page 2 : Bill Simmons Blog

ESPN.com: Page 2 : Bill Simmons Blog: "From Michael in Spokane: 'If jail existed for sports bigamy, Snoop Dogg would be doing 25 to life.'"

So classic and since we're here I also want to mention something I am not sure if I have seen before and that is such a bad, terrible beating that the winning team could not even properly celebrate. I mean it was like the Warriors were the dad and the Mavericks were the 5 year old son who you couldn't really get too excited about beating. UNreal.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates