« Home | White House insiders: Gonzales hurt himself before... » | Is it time for action yet?If not now, when? » | LOST sucked last night and the week before. So sa... » | 'I was telling some friends the other day, my anal... » | “like a normal outdoor market in Indiana in the su... » | When will we wisen up and clean up our environment... » | Of all the dirty things done to be taken down for ... » | 'But drivers in California, where pump prices have... » | A slight change for this go-nowhere rambling blog,... » | Tiger, orangutan babies playmates at zoo - Yahoo! ... » 

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 

ESPN.com - MLB - Cubs lose Prior for season after shoulder surgery

ESPN.com - MLB - Cubs lose Prior for season after shoulder surgery

Just so you know I blame Dusty Baker for this for pitching the guy so damn much. But I also blame Prior for having a skinny long neck and I blame the goat and I blame that weird nerdy guy who F#$ked with us to no end. Capital F.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates