« Home | “like a normal outdoor market in Indiana in the su... » | When will we wisen up and clean up our environment... » | Of all the dirty things done to be taken down for ... » | 'But drivers in California, where pump prices have... » | A slight change for this go-nowhere rambling blog,... » | Tiger, orangutan babies playmates at zoo - Yahoo! ... » | Hello from beautiful Monterey. I suppose it was no... » | This is good to read and see in a number of differ... » | Do we need a red light before going green? | Persp... » | It's a debate we ought to have — but probably won'... » 

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 

'I was telling some friends the other day, my analogy is a house. I've helped build a house or I've built a house [in Minneapolis]. It had old wood in it and I replaced it with special wood and it became a beautiful place. But now because things aren't working right, now you ask me to move out of something that I helped build. That's hard.

People who have experienced moving, they can look at [my situation] and say it's probably an easier process [to request a trade]. But I haven't done that, so it's not as easy for me. I can't speak with the perspective of people who have [switched teams]. You hear the stories. I've got personal friends that moved from teams. But instead of replacing some of the appliances or replacing some of the pipes or replacing things in the house, you just ask me to move? That's a difficult call for me.'

An extreme class act and an extremely classy person. The MVP award was in good hands and the most valuable person award should be his, too.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates