« Home | Bombs That Would Backfire - New York Times: "WHITE... » | Oil Prices Settle at Record, Above $70 - Yahoo! Ne... » | -THE CUNNING REALIST-: In Xanadu Did Kubla KhanUnr... » | american short-timer: "Satan's Spawn doesn't get i... » | Ex-Exxon CEO's Massive Pension Draws Fire - Yahoo!... » | I like this picture. Via. » | Okay, so here’s my question: why do people flush ... » | More and more I really am beginning to fundamental... » | Fineman: Iran holds Bush, GOP hostage - Howard Fin... » | Johnny Cash Highwayman lyrics: "I fly a starship a... » 

Monday, April 17, 2006 

Las Vegas SUN: Reid says recent calls for Rumsfeld's ouster aimed at Bush: "'President Bush and (Vice President) Dick Cheney are two of the most isolated individuals I know,' the Senate Democratic leader said.
'I come back to Nevada to meet with people and hear what they're thinking.
'President Reagan was shot when he was out meeting people. President Clinton would walk through crowds. This man's father was outgoing,' Reid said. 'If Bush appears in public, people in the crowd are all screened. If they have an anti-Bush T-shirt, they don't get in. I think the president is totally isolated.' "

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates