« Home | More and more I really am beginning to fundamental... » | Fineman: Iran holds Bush, GOP hostage - Howard Fin... » | Johnny Cash Highwayman lyrics: "I fly a starship a... » | TIME.com: Why Iraq Was a Mistake -- Apr. 17, 2006 ... » | Is US considering using nukes against Iran? csmon... » | White House Faces Barrage of New Questions About I... » | The Blog Eric Boehlert: Did You Hear Katie Couric... » | DeLay succumbs to a poisoned chalice - Financial T... » | Obama: Dems Should Stress Oil Independence - Yahoo... » | A note to the republican uncle after much back and... » 

Thursday, April 13, 2006 

Okay, so here’s my question: why do people flush a toilet with their foot when they put their ass down on a ring that has touched a thousand asses? Seriously, I would like an answer. Especially considering to me this totally increases the risk of losing your balance and dunking your foot – what could be worse than that?

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates