« Home | Ex-Exxon CEO's Massive Pension Draws Fire - Yahoo!... » | I like this picture. Via. » | Okay, so here’s my question: why do people flush ... » | More and more I really am beginning to fundamental... » | Fineman: Iran holds Bush, GOP hostage - Howard Fin... » | Johnny Cash Highwayman lyrics: "I fly a starship a... » | TIME.com: Why Iraq Was a Mistake -- Apr. 17, 2006 ... » | Is US considering using nukes against Iran? csmon... » | White House Faces Barrage of New Questions About I... » | The Blog Eric Boehlert: Did You Hear Katie Couric... » 

Monday, April 17, 2006 

american short-timer: "Satan's Spawn doesn't get it. Nothing new there. They never did get it. Never will. STAYING in Iraq now is the modern equivalent of keeping wartime Washington in the hands of Nazis you dumb twittering goose stepping greyhaired Himmleroid. Arrogant contemptuous fuck. YOU'RE the motherfucking NAZI shitbag Don. And too goddamned superior and fucking above it all Ubermensch Lebensraum-craven Heim Ins Reich insane to realize it. "

I love these ramblings.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates