« Home | So had a dream last night. It was one of those wh... » | We were up there this weekend. It was great. I w... » | FT.com / Home UK - World turning its back on Brand... » | 'Strange things' along Pacific Coast waters - Envi... » | Storm front: U.S. forecasts more hurricanes - Weat... » | China's CNOOC drops bid for Unocal - Oil & Energy ... » | Soldier in Iraq Records Country-Music Hit - Yahoo!... » | That picture just strikes me as odd. » | The Huffington Post | Latest News 'I was saying '... » | Cubs may be leading contenders to get Soriano - Ba... » 

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 

It seems the Cubbies didnt make much of a move like I might have hoped. In fact, they didn't make any move at all. Pretty pitiful. They only lose, essentially, 5 starters over different periods of time... why go out and try to get more talent?

Why do I continue rooting for this crappy cubbie team and organization?

Let it be known that I still have hope for them this year, but would like to see more dedication and drive from the org to win and win big. Not 'overachieve' anymore. I would just like to see 'achieve'.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates