« Home | We were up there this weekend. It was great. I w... » | FT.com / Home UK - World turning its back on Brand... » | 'Strange things' along Pacific Coast waters - Envi... » | Storm front: U.S. forecasts more hurricanes - Weat... » | China's CNOOC drops bid for Unocal - Oil & Energy ... » | Soldier in Iraq Records Country-Music Hit - Yahoo!... » | That picture just strikes me as odd. » | The Huffington Post | Latest News 'I was saying '... » | Cubs may be leading contenders to get Soriano - Ba... » | House approves huge energy bill - Politics - MSNBC... » 

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 

So had a dream last night. It was one of those where you wake up with a fully Boy Scout troop size tent pitched. Problem was, had to go to the bathroom – thus, the wake up.

Back in the day I understood from my buddy E that the idea was to swing the one leg over the porcelain and invert yourself so that you are looking at the bowl upside down. Hard to do when you are half asleep. My question that I ask now is: how does the method change over time? I imagine when I hit sixty, assuming I hit sixty and assuming I still have tent pitching dreams, it might be subtly different. Not only will I have to wade through the grey hair down there but perhaps employ a kneeling type technique? Please weigh in on this important issue.

Thank you.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates