« Home | That picture just strikes me as odd. » | The Huffington Post | Latest News 'I was saying '... » | Cubs may be leading contenders to get Soriano - Ba... » | House approves huge energy bill - Politics - MSNBC... » | CNN.com - Hundreds of Boy Scouts fall ill from hea... » | Military's Opposition to Harsh Interrogation Is Ou... » | Sitting here in McCarren. In the very belly of si... » | At least 200 killed in India monsoon - World News ... » | All Quiet on the Home Front, and Some Soldiers Are... » | Eight Days in July - New York Times: "PRESIDENT BU... » 

Monday, August 01, 2005 

Soldier in Iraq Records Country-Music Hit - Yahoo! News: "'Time calling home was precious,' the soldier said. 'That's the last thing you wanted to talk about. Mom always said I wasn't telling her the truth, which I wasn't. I would tell her everything was just fine. Ashley, my wife, couldn't hear me talk about it. We just talked about anything else.'"

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates