« Home | CNN.com - At least 46 bodies found in Iraq - May 1... » | Buffett and Munger warn of real estate 'bubble' - ... » | The Oddness of Everything - Newsweek Columnists - ... » | Muslims skeptical on Quran apology - South and Cen... » | GREEN CAR JOURNAL ONLINE: "RC: So after 80 years, ... » | What a fight. Just gave me chills. Contender=bes... » | Thank goodness for wireless (just got it installed... » | a culture gets creative -- an interview with Paul ... » | How a Fire Broke Out - Newsweek World News - MSNBC... » | Chappelle says he's stressed out, not crazy - TV C... » 

Monday, May 16, 2005 

Weather up here was crazy nice. Got up to like 85degrees so washed my car and Jess'. Woke up this morning and realized it had rained last night. WTF? And now, another beautiful day out there.

On Saturday I played a marathon session of golf. 6 hours. I felt like that triathelete dude on those Gatorade commercials by the end of it. My body was failing me. Oh, and I hit some little chinese girl right on the hand around the 16th hole - took me a little mentally out of the game as well. I hope she doesn't sue me.

On Friday night we were around the corner at my friend Lou Dicks house for a old school house party (he lives across the street from Christensen). He had invited the WORST house band I have ever heard. Thankfully they packed up shop sometime around 10. I am not sure of the exact time as we were chilling outside. They sounded a lot better when muffled by the house walls/windows. Bean and Farrah came with us. They now live within walking distance of our house. If you are counting at home that totals, Mike, Moose, Lou Dicks, Ant, Me, Bean all living within roughly 1 square mile. Adam is on the outside looking in at 3mile radius. That dude is more pussywhipped than ever though so he doesnt really count.

Angel's brother is going to be living with us soon. Probably within one week minimum, two weeks maximum. I give that arrangement about, oh, 6 months tops. My parents are ready to buy us a house right now so it may be even less than that.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates