« Home | What a fight. Just gave me chills. Contender=bes... » | Thank goodness for wireless (just got it installed... » | a culture gets creative -- an interview with Paul ... » | How a Fire Broke Out - Newsweek World News - MSNBC... » | Chappelle says he's stressed out, not crazy - TV C... » | The New Yorker: Online Only: Content: "Without the... » | The New Yorker: Fact: "The discovery that large an... » | Iraq Dispatches: Independent journalist Dahr Jamai... » | Ugh. I feel ya.While on the topic of sharing frust... » | Body Counts - Newsweek The War on Iraq - MSNBC.com... » 

Sunday, May 15, 2005 

GREEN CAR JOURNAL ONLINE: "RC: So after 80 years, what's next?

Shelby: 'The things I'll probably spend the rest of my life doing will be the things that are the least profitable, because I really feel that the environment is something that needs to be taken care of and it has to blend in with the automobile industry. That's where the most fun is for me.' "

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates