« Home | Body Counts - Newsweek The War on Iraq - MSNBC.com... » | MSNBC - Today's News from MSNBC Front Page: "Your ... » | USATODAY.com - Ridge reveals clashes on alerts: "R... » | U.S. Army offers shorter enlistment to recruits - ... » | I had a great time with my big brother last night.... » | The Final Insult - New York Times: "Suppose, final... » | How much longer can Giambi wing it in majors?: "Th... » | Bolton ripped by Republican, but nomination still ... » | The Huffington Post | The Blog: "NEVER have exit p... » | America: This Congress Stinks - - MSNBC.com: "So w... » 

Friday, May 13, 2005 

Ugh. I feel ya.

While on the topic of sharing frustrations I will get my own off my chest. We have hired this pretty expensive (I have to guess) contractor who just says 'Yes, yes, yes. Got it, got it, got it' to shut people up cause she doesn't want to listen anyway.

Anyway, she is getting paid a ton to put this presentation together while she works from home and comes in when she wants. Well, I am the lowest on the totom pole and I have pretty much put this thing together for her. I hope I get some recognition for it - I have been working to do so in different ways. Frustrating situation for now though...

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates