« Home | MSNBC - Southern California in wettest year in a c... » | MSNBC - Shaq injures knee in OT loss to Bulls: "'I... » | You are my brother; we have so much in common. You... » | TIME - Tony Karon - : Why Europe Ignores Bush: "Ne... » | MSNBC - Reserve concerns send U.S. dollar sliding:... » | But perhaps at its base, Guckert/Gannon’s litigiou... » | It may be an old thing by now. It may even not be... » | ABC News: Calif. Storms Spur Tornadoes; Six Dead: ... » | MSNBC - Prose laureate of the Age of Paranoia: "In... » | I'm out. NZ baby. Maybe will get a chance to wri... » 

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 

ESPN.com: Page 2 : Shotgun Golf with Bill Murray: "HST: 'I've called you for some consulting advice on how to launch it. We've actually already launched it. Last spring, the Sheriff and I played a game outside in the yard here. He had my Ping Beryllium 9-iron, and I had his shotgun, and about 100 yards away, we had a linoleum green and a flag set up. He was pitching toward the green. And I was standing about 10 feet away from him, with the alley-sweeper. And my objective was to blow his ball off course, like a clay pigeon.'
BILL: (Laughs.)
HST: 'It didn't work at first. The birdshot I was using was too small. But double-aught buck finally worked for sure. And it was fun.'"

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates