« Home | CNN.com - Fossil shows baby dinosaur in mammal's b... » | Talking Points Memo: by Joshua Micah Marshall: Jan... » | Scientific American: Climate Change Desiccating th... » | CNN.com - Iraqi insurgents fear bin Laden's moves ... » | MSNBC -: "Writing on the website of the magazine T... » | MSNBC -: "There, the political party of interim Pr... » | MSNBC - Suns too hot for Heat to handle: "ONeal ha... » | MSNBC - The 'Media Party' is over » | Hello Msnbc.com, I wanted to write to say thank yo... » | MSNBC - Is something wrong with Mother Earth?: "Fr... » 

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 

President outlines role of his faith - The Washington Times: Nation/Politics - January 12, 2005: "'I think people attack me because they are fearful that I will then say that you're not equally as patriotic if you're not a religious person,' Mr. Bush said. 'I've never said that. I've never acted like that. I think that's just the way it is."

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates