« Home | MSNBC - Is something wrong with Mother Earth?: "Fr... » | The New Republic Online: Labor Pains: "With labor'... » | Collected Poetry: "THERE was a time when meadow, g... » | Talking Points Memo: by Joshua Micah Marshall ... » | MSNBC - In GOP, resistance on Social Security: "Re... » | CNN.com: "Do you think the weather is becoming mor... » | MSNBC - Moussaoui takes appeal to Supreme Court » | Dead Prez and Their Thoughts On Revolution - www.e... » | MSNBC - Thank God for the Navy: "A mighty task for... » | Ten Business Predictions for 2005: "7. Oil will st... » 

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 

Hello Msnbc.com,
I wanted to write to say thank you in regards to this piece you are doing tonight.

I am not sure if you are going to do it justice-- the problems that are confronting us as humans part of this world (I am a little cynical in regards to the media in this country), but I am so excited to see that this discussion is starting to go on. So very excited, it is an issue close to my heart.

On a broader note, I really like what you folks have been doing with your website and the perspectives that you offer. It always could be better of course, but where Cnn.com used to be my news stop of choice msnbc.com has replaced it.
Thank you, keep up the good work

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates