« Home | MSNBC - The 'Media Party' is over » | Hello Msnbc.com, I wanted to write to say thank yo... » | MSNBC - Is something wrong with Mother Earth?: "Fr... » | The New Republic Online: Labor Pains: "With labor'... » | Collected Poetry: "THERE was a time when meadow, g... » | Talking Points Memo: by Joshua Micah Marshall ... » | MSNBC - In GOP, resistance on Social Security: "Re... » | CNN.com: "Do you think the weather is becoming mor... » | MSNBC - Moussaoui takes appeal to Supreme Court » | Dead Prez and Their Thoughts On Revolution - www.e... » 

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 

MSNBC - Suns too hot for Heat to handle: "ONeal has always liked Stoudemire.
Tonight it was the old me versus the young me, ONeal said. I wanted to make him shoot the jumper, and he shot it, and he shot it real well. Hes a great kid."

Baaaaaad move. Professionally I can understand getting rid of the older Shaq (who was coming into seasons out of shape, before this year) but you have to get something real good for him (Odom!?!? Butler?).

And, being the huge Bulls fan that I am (I am originally from Chicago and root for Cubbies and Bears too... ugh) I will never understand running the Zen master out of town. That will come back to haunt them.

Post a Comment

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates