« Home | CNN.com - A proud liberal, a critical historian - ... » | MSNBC - It's Worse Than You Think » | Another Day in Baghdad. | Metafilter Sometimes I ... » | In the top of the post we read about Bush, Clinton... » | The Blame Game | Metafilter » | t r u t h o u t - Robert Fisk | 19 Murderers Shoul... » | MSNBC - Is America safer? » | the Face of Tomorrow: the Human Face of Globalizat... » | The New York Times > Opinion > No Accountability o... » | Apocalypse Bush! / Why care for the planet when th... » 

Tuesday, September 14, 2004 

Deep feelings are always the hardest to talk about. Words escape me. Like after a hard, burning bike ride and I can't talk due to breathing so hard, after putting in so much- it is like that.

It is not that I don't want to. It is not that. It is hard to remain a man and be all these things I want to be, and share in a meaningful way. Like a dyslexic trying to read, the words get all screwed up.

I will tell you there is love there. It is deep. And there is confusion. And there is dedication. Loyalty, responsibility. Personal demands. Relationship wants. Desires. Even still, lust. There is a simple mind getting many emotions screwed up.

For now, remember the love and the dog like loyalty. These are the things I want to get across. They will be there for all of time.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates