« Home | In the top of the post we read about Bush, Clinton... » | The Blame Game | Metafilter » | t r u t h o u t - Robert Fisk | 19 Murderers Shoul... » | MSNBC - Is America safer? » | the Face of Tomorrow: the Human Face of Globalizat... » | The New York Times > Opinion > No Accountability o... » | Apocalypse Bush! / Why care for the planet when th... » | Environmental Working Group || BodyBurden » | MSNBC - Poisoning Patriotism » | MSNBC - Altercation: "Is God tired of wars and lie... » 

Monday, September 13, 2004 

Another Day in Baghdad. | Metafilter

Sometimes I get chills reading this stuff. I feel very bad for what is being done in the name of America.

If you're going to feel bad about things done in your name, you've got a lot of work to do. Last week the cops in your city smacked a crackhead across the face with a billy club in your name. You even paid them to do it.

Well, I guess I give up then.

Nah, just kidding with you Mikey. Hopefully you, I and others can start to work towards changing these things being done in our name. For my family and yours and for us as Americans.

Post a Comment

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates