« Home | MSNBC - Photo may show intelligence officers in ch... » | MSNBC - Abu Ghraib and Beyond » | 'I just wanted to write in to thank you for all yo... » | What did you think about Disney denying the free s... » | What did you think about Disney denying the free s... » | MSNBC - Altercation: "I know of only one standing ... » | Mountain biking ride turned Survivor episode. I m... » | The Daily Star - Politics - Past US diplomats crit... » | ESPN.com - GOLF - Sizzling Singh loves Mondays: Wi... » | Pops talked to me today about how what I write to ... » 

Thursday, May 13, 2004 

MSNBC - 'A Long Road Ahead': "These scenes establish a kind of hatred for the U.S. For a long time we have had problems with the American administration, not the American people. I am afraid these things will accumulate and people will no longer distinguish between the U.S. administration and its people, and this is dangerous."

His point about the American administration, to me, is an important one. Many other peoples seem to make this distinction- are Americans on their way to making it too? That our 'leaders' are not representing who we are.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates