« Home | Pops talked to me today about how what I write to ... » | TOMPAINE.com - Giap Was Right Before » | Poynter Online - Inside the Decision to Feature "T... » | CNN.com - Gadhafi urges end to all WMD - Apr 27, 2... » | MSNBC - Even in death, Tillmans are brothers in ar... » | conspiracy theory 911 | Metafilter: "The attacks o... » | Orcinus: "One of the reasons I really hate the cul... » | All the President's Suckers - Flip-flopping is the... » | MSNBC - Altercation: " want to address the Scott R... » | Personally of course this issue means a lot to me.... » 

Monday, May 03, 2004 

ESPN.com - GOLF - Sizzling Singh loves Mondays: Wins again: "'I shot 32 on the front side, and I felt like I was in control pretty much the whole way around,' Ogilvie said. 'Then I saw him make an eagle on 15, then a birdie on 16. I don't know how long the putt on 18 was, but what can you say. I mean, that's why he's probably the best player in the world right now. He shot 29 on the back side.'"

29?????????

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates