« Home | What did you think about Disney denying the free s... » | What did you think about Disney denying the free s... » | MSNBC - Altercation: "I know of only one standing ... » | Mountain biking ride turned Survivor episode. I m... » | The Daily Star - Politics - Past US diplomats crit... » | ESPN.com - GOLF - Sizzling Singh loves Mondays: Wi... » | Pops talked to me today about how what I write to ... » | TOMPAINE.com - Giap Was Right Before » | Poynter Online - Inside the Decision to Feature "T... » | CNN.com - Gadhafi urges end to all WMD - Apr 27, 2... » 

Sunday, May 09, 2004 

'I just wanted to write in to thank you for all your hard work on Orcinus- it is a very enjoyable read. For what it is worth I just wanted to write into you with my own views on your Media Revolt posting.

First off, I really appreciate you taking the view of, 'what can we do about it' instead of just complaining as many do. Personally however I think this issue with the media not doing their jobs is just a tip of the iceberg type thing to address. It probably is as good a place to start as any, but I just feel like we have gone too far all ready and that the changes we do need to make at this point are huge if we want to save any part of the America you and I know for our children.

Just as greed, deception and secrecy have torn apart our ideal America I do believe it will be love and truth and openness that will one day save it.'

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates