« Home | 'The Wire' - Los Angeles Times » | Hello,I wanted to take a quick moment to just expr... » | Oil Hits $104 as OPEC Rebuffs Bush - New York Times » | Show Tracker - TV News - Los Angeles Times » | It is foolish and childish, on the face of it, to ... » | ESPN - ESPN The Magazine » | Bush: U.S. is not headed for recession - Stocks & ... » | Google Gives All SF Homeless Free Voicemail - KNTV... » | Eugene Robinson - If Obama Went 0-for-10 . . . - w... » | ESPN - Cool Idea for All-Star Weekend - TrueHoop » 

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 

So last night I walked off the basketball court like a spark plug. Not like one spark plug but like 1000 spark plugs lighting on fire. I try, but honestly it is hard to explain exactly how I felt in that situation.

To begin the game I took a 3 pointer to get possession. I made it. With my eyes closed. It kept going from there. Difficult reverse layups. Long, long three pointers. It was a fun time.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates