« Home | Eugene Robinson - If Obama Went 0-for-10 . . . - w... » | ESPN - Cool Idea for All-Star Weekend - TrueHoop » | Don't miss this. Very disturbing. At the same ti... » | ESPN Page 2 - The Sports Guy: Where was the Rocket... » | iGoogle » | CDC tests confirm FEMA units are toxic - Life- msn... » | Totally Spent - New York Times » | - Google News » | Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo... » | Farewell Remarks by Los Angeles Editor - New York ... » 

Thursday, February 28, 2008 

Google Gives All SF Homeless Free Voicemail - KNTV-TV- msnbc.com

Google Gives All SF Homeless Free Voicemail - KNTV-TV- msnbc.com

Huge step forward in our society. I guess in my ideal world it would be our government doing such things as this for our most vulnerable, but I guess at this point I will take it as I get it. Great going Google. Really, really great. Very proud of you and the way you are acting in the community. Between this and your focus on the environment soon we may see a 'larry for president' campaign. Frankly I will start it here, now. I would definetely vote for you guys to run this sinking ship.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates